- B.A. in Psychology (University of Ottawa 2020)
- Diploma in Mental Health Studies (Alison 2016)
- Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging (Johns Hopkins 2020)
- The PSW Approach to Quality Care (University of Toronto 2020)
- Caffeine: Neurobiological and Psychiatric Implications (Accreditation Council for CME 2020)
- Understanding Behaviour, Burnout and Depression (Alison 2018)
- Suicide, Violent Behavior and Substance Abuse (Alison 2016)
- Mental Health and Illness (Alison 2015)
- Challenges in Clinical Psychiatry: Improving the Management of Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder (Johns Hopkins 2013)
Psych2Go started as an online organization dedicated to education youth about psychology and mental health. It expanded rapidly, now popular for its seasonal magazine and educational videos. I have also written for the physical magazine and later hired as an editor for the magazine.
A basic overview on Anorexia Nervosa. Although this piece holds weak by my current standards, this is the article that launched my career in writing.